Image Map
Image Map

Friday, November 2, 2012

Favorite Posts Friday {11.2.12}.

Time for a nice quick Fave Posts Friday!  A funny one, a serious one, and one that made me drool.  Happy Friday friends!

Nice Girl NotesThis is how I feel - Part 2 -- I just found this blog today via an Instagram pic posted by Sherry & John of Young House Love.  I read this post (her most recent) and immediately clicked the RSS feed button.  Anytime someone gets me laughing out loud, I'm sold.

Okay, BA! (Formerly Heir to Blair) - Seasons change. -- It's posts like this that make me feel a little less alone some days.  And it was a great reminder to call my therapist cuz it's been way too long since I've paid her a visit.

Young House Love - House Crashing: Classic and Natural with a Twist -- Oh how I wish we lived in the house we own and had the money to redecorate.  I'm itching to transform a space!  And this post got me itching even more.  I love love love love everything about this house.  I want it.

** No one asked me to feature their blog. I'm just passing along my favorites with hopes that you might find something you like too. And if you find a blog you like, I hope that you'll do like I did and follow their blog, whether by RSS, Friend Connect, or email. And do the same for mine if you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write for me. 100%. BUT it definitely makes my day when someone tells me that they enjoy reading my blog. Or that they hate it. Whatev.

So don't spare me your words of wisdom, encouragement, or mindless babble. I enjoy it all :)