Image Map
Image Map

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The most wonderful time of the year.

I almost forgot how much I love this time of year here in FL.  Last year I was too busy with 2 little babies to spend much time outside with Brennan.  I would usually sit on the screened porch and watch him run around the backyard while I rocked a baby. 

But this year?  We're spending so.much.time outside.  I love it.  If I have things i need to accomplish inside the house, I let the boys play in their sand table on the back porch while I fold laundry or do dishes.  That's the beautiful thing about a screened porch that's right off the kitchen and sitting area.  They're closer to me and I have a better view of them there than I do when they're in the family room/play room or their bedrooms.

Once I've accomplished what I need to do, we all venture out into the backyard.  It's so much fun to watch them run around and dig in the dirt together.  We play in the sand or kick the ball around and just enjoy the fresh air.  My favorite part of the day is in the evening when the temperature starts to dip enough to need sweatshirts.  It reminds me of Michigan and makes it feel a little more like Fall.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I write for me. 100%. BUT it definitely makes my day when someone tells me that they enjoy reading my blog. Or that they hate it. Whatev.

So don't spare me your words of wisdom, encouragement, or mindless babble. I enjoy it all :)