Image Map
Image Map

Saturday, November 24, 2012

This is how I know I married the best man.

Most guys wouldn't want distractions during THE GAME. 

A lot of guys would tell their kids to be quiet and sit down till the game was over.

Some guys might even leave the house to avoid all of the distractions a family brings to trying to watch a football game.

But not my man.  He watched his beloved Wolverines battle their enemies with 3 squirmy little boys on his lap, climbing all over him, battling for his attention.  He paused the game to help with snack and potty and diaper breaks.  He pushed race cars around a track and kissed boo boos with one eye on the TV screen.

Proof that I picked a kick ass man to procreate with.  Proof that he's an amazing Daddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I write for me. 100%. BUT it definitely makes my day when someone tells me that they enjoy reading my blog. Or that they hate it. Whatev.

So don't spare me your words of wisdom, encouragement, or mindless babble. I enjoy it all :)