Image Map
Image Map

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Twin Weight Tuesday {11.6.12}.

This is going to be short and sweet.

Down another pound.  So that's great.

Ran 9 miles on Saturday.  It was my last long run before my race this Sunday and it felt good.  I feel less nervous about the race than I did, but I'm still hella nervous.

This week is gonna be hard to squeeze runs in with all of my travel, but I think I have it figured out.

While the weight is dripping off a bit slowly, I'm definitely losing inches.  I haven't taken measurements recently, but things are fitting better and I'm branching out with my wardrobe choices .... mama even bought some skinny jeans.  Holy hell.

I know, horizontal stripes are a no-no, but it's so comfy!  

2 comments:

I write for me. 100%. BUT it definitely makes my day when someone tells me that they enjoy reading my blog. Or that they hate it. Whatev.

So don't spare me your words of wisdom, encouragement, or mindless babble. I enjoy it all :)